AI Governance 101 - AI Governance Starts with a Registry
The AI technology landscape is expanding so rapidly, and affecting so many departments, many data and privacy leaders are asking: how do we even begin to govern AI? The answer, according to many best practices frameworks and regulatory guidelines, is to start with a registry or ledger to gain oversight of AI initiatives at your company.
Credo AI has recently introduced AI Registry to enable this oversight, so a person of any technical experience can take the first step to implementing AI governance at their company. Join this webinar to understand where to begin with AI governance, and what full AI governance maturity looks like.
• Step 1: Register AI SystemsMaintain a repository for AI you’re building, buying and using; identify risks contextually
• Step 2: Apply Risk-Based ControlsDefine AI system requirements based on deployment context— like laws, regulations, and standards
• Step 3: Gather & Evaluate EvidenceThe Credo AI Platform takes evidence from your AI infrastructure and documentation about your AI systems to validate if controls are met
• Step 4: Define MitigationsIf the AI System isn’t meeting all requirements, define and assign mitigations to relevant stakeholders
• Step 5: Track Changes in System ComplianceCredo AI connects to your monitoring tools to analyze ongoing system use and identify noncompliant behavior
Join us to learn these best practices for implementing AI governance — and bring a notepad!