About Credo AI
Credo AI is a venture-backed company on a mission to empower organizations to deliver Responsible AI at scale. Credo AI brings context-driven governance and risk assessment to ensure compliant, fair, and auditable development and use of AI. Our goal is to move RAI development from an “ethical” choice to an obvious one. We aim to do this both by making it easier for organizations to integrate RAI practices into their AI development and by collaborating with policymakers to set up appropriate ecosystem incentives. The ultimate goal is to reduce the risk of deploying AI systems, allowing companies to capture AI's benefits while mitigating the unintended consequences.
About the Role
What we are looking for:
- In depth research on potential customers in Credo AI’s target market and identifying those who would be a good fit for our product.
- Engage in highly personalized written form, conduct introductory conversations with executives to introduce Credo AI and communicate the problem we are solving for organizations.
- Partner with marketing on ABM campaigns and messaging
- Assist in sales pipeline-building activities including attendance at live and/or virtual trade shows and industry conferences, working with marketing/partners on webinars, events, and other activities specified by RevOps.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales or business development in a SaaS company, preferably in a complex multi threaded environment
- Strong intellectual curiosity, especially around being able to map business problems to systems that leverage machine learning.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills, and comfortable talking to all levels of customer teams, from individual contributors to C-level executives.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with HubSpot CRM and other sales tools (e.g. Outreach, ZoomInfo, etc.).
- Knowledge of the AI industry and/or AI regulatory compliance is a plus.
Location & Remote Culture
We are a fully distributed company and are comfortable hiring in any location (location-specific legal requirements permitting). While this is a remote role and we're a fully distributed team, we routinely meet up in-person. We support individual members to coordinate in-person coworking whenever possible, and organize company-wide offsites multiple times a year.At Credo AI we value diversity, equity, and inclusion as core principles in our work environment, and the development of our product offerings, and we have implemented initiatives to foster and support these values.
Credo AI Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary and equity
- Health: We offer health, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer an ergonomic benefit to cover the costs of equipment to help staff stay healthy while working, both in the office and at home.
- Coworking: We will cover the cost of co-working spaces like WeWork and in-person meetups.
- Unlimited PTO: Credo AI has unlimited time off to support our employees
- Generous Parental Leave: We offer up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- 401(k) plan for employees.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Credo AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected statuses. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promoting, training, compensation, benefits, and all other privileges and conditions of employment. All employment decisions at Credo AI are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Research has shown that some potential candidates will only submit an application when they feel that they have met close to all of the qualifications for a role. We encourage you to have confidence in your abilities and submit your application as long as you are passionate about working to make a meaningful impact in the ecosystem of responsible and safe AI. We are very interested in hearing from a pool of candidates with diverse perspectives.