Reports To: Head of Revenue Operations
About Credo AI
Credo AI is a venture-backed company on a mission to empower organizations to deliver Responsible AI at scale. Credo AI brings context-driven governance and risk assessment to ensure compliant, fair, and auditable development and use of AI. Our goal is to move RAI development from an “ethical” choice to an obvious one. We aim to do this both by making it easier for organizations to integrate RAI practices into their AI development and by collaborating with policymakers to set up appropriate ecosystem incentives. The ultimate goal is to reduce the risk of deploying AI systems, allowing companies to capture AI's benefits while mitigating the unintended consequences.
About the Role
What we are looking for:
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Credo AI, you will drive our customer engagements to high-value outcomes as a thought leader, customer advocate, and partner to Credo AI’s customers. In this position, you will act as a trusted advisor, working closely with our customers to understand their unique requirements, provide strategic guidance, and drive adoption of our AI Governance solutions. As a key point of contact, you will foster strong relationships with our clients, advocating for their needs within our organization, and collaborating cross-functionally with our sales, product, and engineering teams.
We are looking for a motivated and goal-oriented individual who is passionate about AI and technology, and excited to be a part of a fast-paced startup environment. You are expected to have a demonstrated track record of excellence in your field and the desire to learn and grow. You should be familiar with the current state of AI and actively following advances in the field. We value candidates who can fully comprehend the reasons behind the global shift towards AI Governance; who are driven by a sense of purpose, are dedicated to ensuring AI aligns with ethical standards, and are eager to make a significant impact in shaping the future of AI governance.
You might be a good fit if:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer success or account management roles within the SaaS Enterprise software industry, with a track record of managing and growing enterprise-level accounts.
- Strong understanding of AI Governance principles and Responsible AI frameworks, with the ability to effectively communicate their importance and benefits to clients.
- Demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously and ensure successful and timely implementation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences, and to influence and advocate for customers within the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal teams, including sales, product, and engineering, to ensure customer success and drive product enhancements based on customer feedback.
- Lead and manage customer implementations; acting as the project manager and coordinating with internal teams to ensure the successful and timely delivery of our AI Governance Solutions.
- Accelerate the adoption & onboarding of Credo AI products to help customers realize the business value of our offerings.
- Define account success plans, ensure clear communication, and manage all activities across the customer lifecycle, including onboarding, training, customer support, quarterly business reviews, retention, renewal, expansion, and advocacy.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our customers’ value drivers, short-, medium- and long-term priorities, decision-making ecosystem, influence, and control points that steer the relationship towards successful initial outcomes and long-term growth.
- Identify and collaborate with marketing on joint thought leadership, product, and partnership opportunities with customers; including but not limited to developing referenceable customers, creating customer case studies, delivering customer-facing webinars, user conferences, and blogs.
Location & Remote Culture
We are a fully distributed company and are comfortable hiring in any location (location-specific legal requirements permitting). While this is a remote role and we're a fully distributed team, we routinely meet up in-person. We support individual members to coordinate in-person coworking whenever possible, and organize company-wide offsites multiple times a year.At Credo AI we value diversity, equity, and inclusion as core principles in our work environment, and the development of our product offerings, and we have implemented initiatives to foster and support these values.
Credo AI Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary and equity
- Health:We offer health, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer an ergonomic benefit to cover the costs of equipment to help staff stay healthy while working, both in the office and at home.
- Coworking: We will cover the cost of co-working spaces like WeWork and in-person meetups.
- Unlimited PTO:Credo AI has unlimited time off to support our employees
- Generous Parental Leave: We offer up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- 401(k) plan for employees.
The expected salary range for this position is $125k - $170k. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Credo AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected statuses. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promoting, training, compensation, benefits, and all other privileges and conditions of employment. All employment decisions at Credo AI are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Research has shown that some potential candidates will only submit an application when they feel that they have met close to all of the qualifications for a role. We encourage you to have confidence in your abilities and submit your application as long as you are passionate about working to make a meaningful impact in the ecosystem of responsible and safe AI. We are very interested in hearing from a pool of candidates with diverse perspectives.