About Credo AI
Credo AI is a venture-backed company on a mission to empower organizations to deliver Responsible AI at scale. Credo AI brings context-driven governance and risk assessment to ensure compliant, fair, and auditable development and use of AI. Our goal is to move RAI development from an “ethical” choice to an obvious one. We aim to do this both by making it easier for organizations to integrate RAI practices into their AI development and by collaborating with policymakers to set up appropriate ecosystem incentives. The ultimate goal is to reduce the risk of deploying AI systems, allowing companies to capture AI's benefits while mitigating the unintended consequences.
About the Role
What we are looking for:
As an Account Executive for Enterprise Sales at Credo AI, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of our business. You will be responsible for managing and closing enterprise deals with large organizations, contributing to the overall revenue goals of the company. You will be involved in the entire deal lifecycle, from initial discovery to successful closure, leveraging your expertise in SaaS Enterprise Software sales.
We are looking for a motivated and goal-oriented individual who is passionate about AI and technology, and excited to be a part of a fast-paced startup environment. You are expected to have a demonstrated track record of excellence in your field and the desire to learn and grow. You should be familiar with the current state of AI and actively following advances in the field. We value candidates who can fully comprehend the reasons behind the global shift towards AI Governance; who are driven by a sense of purpose, are dedicated to ensuring AI aligns with ethical standards, and are eager to make a significant impact in shaping the future of AI governance.
You might be a good fit if:
- Minimum of 7 years of proven experience in SaaS Enterprise Software sales, preferably in the AI space; with demonstrated success in selling complex software solutions and managing Proof of Concepts with large enterprises, and a strong track record of managing and closing enterprise deals and meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Deep understanding of the AI Governance landscape and familiarity with Responsible AI principles.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts and value propositions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly self-motivated with a proactive and results-oriented approach to sales, coupled with exceptional negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment, adapting quickly to changing priorities and market dynamics.
- Lead the sales process from qualification to negotiations and contract closure, ensuring a seamless and efficient experience for customers.
- Own and manage a strategic book of business, including identifying and targeting new enterprise customers, as well as expanding relationships with existing accounts.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Product, and other internal teams to develop and execute effective Go-To-Market strategies and initiatives; including but not limited to participating in sales events, such as live and/or virtual trade shows and industry conferences, working with marketing and partners to plan and execute webinars and events, and other promotional activities as specified by our Revenue Operations team.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations, demonstrations, and proposals tailored to the specific needs of enterprise customers.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities, utilizing effective pipeline management techniques and sales methodologies.
Location & Remote Culture
We are a fully distributed company and are comfortable hiring in any location (location-specific legal requirements permitting). While this is a remote role and we're a fully distributed team, we routinely meet up in-person. We support individual members to coordinate in-person coworking whenever possible, and organize company-wide offsites multiple times a year.At Credo AI we value diversity, equity, and inclusion as core principles in our work environment, and the development of our product offerings, and we have implemented initiatives to foster and support these values.
Credo AI Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary and equity
- Health:We offer health, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer an ergonomic benefit to cover the costs of equipment to help staff stay healthy while working, both in the office and at home.
- Coworking: We will cover the cost of co-working spaces like WeWork and in-person meetups.
- Unlimited PTO:Credo AI has unlimited time off to support our employees
- Generous Parental Leave:We offer up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- 401(k) plan for employees.
The expected base salary range for this position is $70k - $110k (doesn’t include variable OTE). Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Credo AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected statuses. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promoting, training, compensation, benefits, and all other privileges and conditions of employment. All employment decisions at Credo AI are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Research has shown that some potential candidates will only submit an application when they feel that they have met close to all of the qualifications for a role. We encourage you to have confidence in your abilities and submit your application as long as you are passionate about working to make a meaningful impact in the ecosystem of responsible and safe AI. We are very interested in hearing from a pool of candidates with diverse perspectives.